Tuesday 14 June 2011

Our MA show at UWE Bristol

Wow, I've not switched on my computer and hardly checked email for over a week! I feel it's a strange kind of freedom, although even now I'm being seduced back.

I got so much done in that time, perhaps there's a lesson for me in that.

Was it only a week ago that we were all putting the show up? In these photos every thing looks quiet and calm - serene even  

However . . . 

. . . . there was a distinct tension about getting it all up and just right.
P V Friday 10 from 6 -9pm

Trying to take a group photo was a little bit like herding cats, eventually most of us got together in Angie’s Sitting Room installation and smiled for the camera.
I shall be invigilating this Wednesday 15th from 12.30 until 5.30. I'll take my camera so that I can take lots of photographs of everyone's work to show you what we've created - there are some fabulous collections of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment