Monday 1 October 2012

A little less Wild Disarray

The beauty of lino is that it can be so easily cut up . . . . 
and blocks can be cannibalised at will,
leading to all sorts of interesting permutations.
It looks a tangle still, (which after all is what I'm after) but it's easier now to 'read' the print. I've reached the stage where I need to mull for a bit - so these will 'hang around' the shed while I have a think.

In the meantime, how come it's October already, (harvest is in, fields are ready for the next crop, it's all tidy and the colours - so deep and warm) . . .
I imagine it was a mellow autumnal day when Adam succumbed (a bit of a pushover eh?) . . .
a birthday month for me, and Mr B, an aunt and a couple of friends who are all librans - at least this gives me an excuse to make one of my occasional zodiac birthday cards. 
The zodiac project is one of many kept in my head, and worked on sporadically, it make a nice distraction when I'm working on something like my 'tangle' print, that needs more reflection.

1 comment:

  1. I love the emerging tangle print, great colours and shapes appearing. I really like the autumnal feel and colours of the Zodiac print as well. Look forward to seeing more 'disarray'!

    ReplyDelete